Last updated: February 21, 2013
AdGooroo collects personally identifiable information from our users of this Site in certain sections of the Site, such as our Contact Us forms, Webinar sign-up forms, and Whitepaper download forms. Typically the information collected is name, company, email address, and phone number.
If you submit a resume or otherwise seek employment with AdGooroo, we may collect your employment and professional history.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information via various tracking utilities, as described below.
We will use this information only as described below. We do not otherwise sell your personally identifiable information to third parties.
- For those users who provide an email address and phone number, we may communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, to provide you information about AdGooroo’s products and services and to add you to our newsletter and marketing lists.
- If you are inquiring about employment with AdGooroo, we may use and disclose your information in consideration of your application.
- We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service or marketing resources. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We may send you service-related announcements.
- We may also disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- Your personally identifiable information may be transferred if AdGooroo is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
- The site and services made available through AdGooroo are not intended for children under the age of 13. AdGooroo does not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and believes that children of any age should get their parent’s consent before giving out any personal information.
Personally identifiable information which you voluntarily disclose online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or other open forum, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We may associate your name and website with your comments on our blog, but we are unable to control uses of your personally identifiable information by other users who see your information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from AdGooroo as described above, you may opt-out by following the directions that are included in each email communication. You may also contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Links to Other Sites
Log Files: As is true of most Web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information is related to the use of this Site and services and includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the Site, to track users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Cookies: We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information in part through the use of a web technology called a “cookie.” A cookie is a small text file that is saved to your computer using your web browser, which allows websites to recognize you and store preferences and other information if you return to the website using the same computer and browser.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file, or click here for more information on cookies.
We employ, and our third party analytics companies employ, a software technology called Web Beacons. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used on this site to track the online movements of our site users. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may set cookies or interact with cookies on user’s computers. We use Web beacons in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see the “Opt-out” section above. We utilize certain third-party tracking services that deploy web beacons (and cookies) to track non-personally identifiable information about visitors to our Site in the aggregate to capture usage and volume statistics to improve our Site.
We have put in place reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access to the information we collect. However, no security measures are 100% impenetrable and we cannot guarantee against all potential security breaches. Moreover, the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and we are not responsible for the transmission of information over networks that we do not control. Your use of our Site demonstrates your assumption of these risks.
We will retain the information described above for as long as the information has value as part of the services we offer, or as long as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, whichever is longer. If you wish to request that we no longer use your personally identifiable information to provide you services or information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those users for whom we have email and other personally identifiable information, you may correct, update or remove your contact information by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to all such requests within 30 days.
International Transfer of Information Collected
To facilitate AdGooroo’s operations, the Company may transfer and access data around the world, including the United States. This Privacy Statement shall apply even if AdGooroo transfers Data to other countries.
If you have questions related to privacy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
730 W. Randolph St.,
Chicago, IL 60661
Download this insightful examination of healthcare marketing trends by Advertising Age and AdGooroo parent company, Kantar Media.Read more