- The option to select the currency displayed in reports has been moved to the Appearance section of the Account Settings area.
- The Advertiser, Date Range, Search Engine and Region will now always be exported to CSV for both advertisers in a Keyword Comparison or Advertiser Comparison report. Previously, these metrics were not always exported to CSV.
- The width of the Chart Detail section of all reports has been increased.
- A new “Return to Report” link has been added to the chart detail page of all reports. This link will take users back to the previous page without the need for using the back button in the browser, which occasionally caused popups.
- The search box in the the Chart Detail section of all reports will now search all text fields. Previously, only the first column was searchable
- CSV exports will now only include items that are displayed in the grid. Previously, if a user used the search box to limit the items in the grid, the CSV export would contain all items.
- The Industry Keywords report now contains an “Avg # of Ads Seen” column, which displays the average number of ads seen each time that keyword was searched.
- The Industry Keywords report now contains a “Highest Coverage Seen” column, which displays the coverage percentage of the advertiser with the highest coverage for that keyword.
- The Coverage metric in Industry Insight will now be displayed to the hundredth decimal place.
- A new “Client Notices” section has been added to the Manage Accounts area. It contains a link to a document that highlights important changes to Industry Insight data. It also contains a link to the AdGooroo Paid Search Spend Methodology document.
- A logo selected in the Appearance section of the Manage Accounts area can now be deleted.
- The Advertiser, Search Engine and Region will now always be displayed in the grid section of the Advertiser and Keyword Comparison reports.
- Exported PNG,JPEG and PDFs can now be named by the user. Previously, all files were exported with a default name that could not be changed.
- The default name of exported charts now includes the advertiser, category, search engine and region for which the chart is displayed.
- CSV files that contain French characters are now being exported correctly.
- The date range of reports will now always default to the most recent date of available data.
- A new “Exclude Subaccounts with No Licenses” checkbox has been added to the Manage Subaccounts screen. When checked, Subaccounts that have no licenses will be hidden by default.
- A new “Login As User” button has been added to the Manage Subaccounts screen. When clicked, this button will enable a user to log in as the highlighted user from the account tree.
- The currency displayed in reports will now default to the currency of the country of the report that is being generated. Previously, all reports were displayed in USD. The currency of a report can be changed by clicking on Currency Selection in the Manage Accounts area.
- Excel exports will now have 2 columns for sitelinks. Previously, there would be either 1 or 2 columns, which made combining multiple files difficult.
- Additional Industry Insight modules can be selected through a dropdown at the top of the list of reports. If you do not subscribe to a specific module, a request can be made for more information.
- The Industry Insight module has been renamed to “Paid Search”
- The metrics Coverage, Average Position and Impressions have been added to the Keyword Comparison report.
- Coverage has been added to the Campaign Summary widget of the Advertiser Overview report.
- Monthly Summary Campaign Report: The username of the account that created the report has been added to the header of the report.
- Setup Wizard: Functionality has been added to automatically sync unsynced keywords. Previously, unsynced keyowrds had to be manually synced. All unsynced keywords in a group can be automatically synced by clicking the “Auto-Sync keywords” button in the synced keywords step of the setup wizard. Please note that if a keyword is in multiple AdWords campaigns, it will have to be manually synced.
- The metrics “Coverage” and “Average Position” have been added to the Advertiser Keywords report.
- The filter button will now turn red when a filter has been applied to a report.
- Keywords with search operators will no longer be able to be monitored in SEM Insight. e.g. “site:adgooroo.com” or “inurl:adgooroo.com”.
- Support for the search engine Sapo (Portugal) has been discontinued.
- New passwords will be required to be at least 7 characters in length.
- The process for syncing a SEM Insight account with Google AdWords has changed. Users only need to grant AdGooroo Read Only access to AdWords using the process described here.
- Links to AdGooroo Webinars can now be accessed through the “Webinars” link under the “Support” menu on the left side navigation bar, when logged in. They can also be accessed through the main website in the “Support” menu.
- Industry Insight has been released. For more information on this product, click here.
- Labels now appear in the date range selection box specifying the calendars for the start date and end date.
- Adwords accounts with the currency of Danish Kroner can now be synced with SEM Insight keyword groups
- A new “GetNaturalGroupData” method has been added to the API. This is the equivalent to the Natural Keyword Group Detail Report/Overall Rankings tab in SEM Insight
- The AdGooroo API will now use the currency of the region of the keyword group. However, if there is a currency specified in the “AdWords” status step of the keyword group, that will override the default currency of the region.
- The API will now generate an error when an incorrect search engine or region ID was requested. Previously, results for AOL US were returned.
- Reporting period search volume is now displayed (if available) in the Group Detail Report / Show Advertisers tab.
- A new Excel report is available that displays the portion of an account’s subscription that each of its subaccounts are using. This report can be generated by clicking on the Excel icon in the “Manage Accounts” menu, “Client Accounts” tab.
- The client account dropdown was widened to better accommodate long usernames.
- The SEM Insight Competitive landscape alert will no longer display items that involve click changes from 0 to 5, and spend changes from $0 to $5.
- The SEM Insight Competitive landscape alert will no longer display items that involve coverage changes from 0% to 5%.
- Adwords Data Integration – AdWords Keyword Reports will now be saved even if there is not an SEM Insight account associated with the AdWords account number from the keyword report. Previously, if an AdWords Keyword Report was sent to AdGooroo and there was no associated SEM Insight account, the AdWords Keyword report was deleted. Now, all AdWords Keywords Reports will be saved which will enable users to retrieve AdWords Keyword Reports that were sent before an AdWords account number was entered in SEM Insight.
- Google Lithuania is now available as a target for monitoring.
- Individual keyword search volume (when available) is now displayed in all instances of the Keyword Research report. Previously, individual keyword search volume was only displayed when generating a Keyword Research report for all advertisers.
- Setup Wizard – In the synced keywords step of the setup wizard, keywords can now be selected using “ctrl-click” and “shift-click” methods.
- The Account dropdown has been modified to make accounts with longer names visible.
- Currencies displayed in reports will now default to the region for which the report was generated. Previously, all currencies were in displayed in US Dollars. Please note that this change does not affect accounts that are synced with AdWords. The currency displayed in reports for accounts that are synced with AdWords will always display the currency from the AdWords account.