Find Competitors' Keywords
Looking for more information about Keyword Research?
Why do only 3% of search advertisers dominate their industries? What do they know that the other 97% doesn't? Discover little-known strategies that these companies use for beating established competitors, increasing search traffic, and cutting their customer acquisition costs with Google and Yahoo pay-per-click advertising.
Do you know which keywords your competitors are targeting? AdGooroo will help you find the exact phrases that are driving the most traffic to your competitors' websites, allowing you to increase targeted traffic and lower your cost-per-acquisition.
Finding the keywords your competitors are targeting may be your best source of competitive advantage in online advertising. Advertisers with larger keyword lists win more traffic at a lower cost per visitor than their competition.
Why? Because search engine users tend to type in specific, 2-4 word phrases to find what they're looking for. When your targeted terms match what they're looking for, your ads are shown more prominently and receive a higher click-through rate than the ads targeted to more general terms. Furthermore, because most online advertisers tend to target broad, generic terms, there are fewer competitors for these longer, more specific keyword phrases. This translates into a lower cost-per-click and cost-per-conversion.
The Problem With Traditional Keyword Research
But until now, the problem has been finding these keyword phrases. Google's keyword tool, WordTracker, and other scraping tools often return keyword lists that are:
- Overly broad, and thus inefficient and expensive for most sites
- Are irrelevant
- Don't drive actual traffic
What if instead you could peer into your competitors' campaigns and actually see the specific keyword phrases people are typing in to get to their sites?
Get Highly-Targeted, Profitable Search Phrases
This is exactly what AdGooroo does. Using a combination of proprietary technologies, it will automatically find highly-targeted search phrases that are leading visitors to your competitors' sites and returns them to you, ranked by popularity. These are actual queries entered by real customers, which have led them to your competitors' sites - not the generic terms returned by other online keyword generation tools.
Keyword Selection is Critical
Here's an example. For one website, the broad search term "spyware" results in a $3.01 cost-per-lead. The more specific phrase, "spyware remover", results in a cost-per-lead of only $1.96. For this website, the savings on this one term alone is over $20 per day. The entire portfolio of 343 specific terms results in a total savings of about $12,200 per month for those leads generated by this campaign.
AdGooroo vs. Other Keyword Tools
In the left-hand column of the table below you'll find typical travel-related keywords which have been generated using online keyword research tools. As you can see, these are all "obvious" keywords. Although they have a lot of traffic potential, there are also many more competitors for them ... therefore they're less cost-effective. In contrast are the keywords generated using AdGooroo, shown in the right-hand column. These keywords are non-obvious and are derived from actual search queries. You'll find that targeting these keywords will be far more cost-effective than the keywords in the left-hand column (which most of your competitors are targeting). Although the traffic generated from any one of these keywords will be much lower than that generated by the generic terms, there are a huge number of these terms available.
Once AdGooroo finds your competitors' keywords for you, you can add them to your subscription with a few mouse-clicks. Within 24 hours, you'll then be able to see the most prominent ads for each keyword and incorporate that data into your own search campaigns. And once these keywords have been added to your subscription, new highly-targeted terms will take their place in your next weekly update.
AdGooroo offers additional tools for keyword research, including the ability to search for specific competitors' keywords. Learn more about our SEM Insight keyword tools.
Data You Can Trust
When you subscribe to AdGooroo, you are tapping into the power of a global network backed by a powerful 24/7 Quality Assurance system ("Big Brother"), a dedicated team of engineers, and our established relationships with the search engines.
“Based partially on your data, we have moved the site from a no-show, to 5th place, to #1 in a relatively crowded space in a couple of months.”
inSite Internet Solution
“Today, our use of AdGooroo tools sets us apart from most agencies”
Director of Strategic Partnerships